Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Xe extended can pickup: i have a 95 xe ext cab..v6. started

Customer Question

i have a 95 xe ext cab..v6. started this morning runnin kinda bogged down..felt lime it was surging n didnt have the power it did the day before..on the way home today..i stopped to get a drink @ the store and it wouldn't. start back..thought possibly the coil..bought one..n still.wont start...plz help
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
When you say it was Bogging, did you find that it would only accelerate if you accelerated lightly?