Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

240sx: My 240 wont turn over it has fuel air and spark its…

Customer Question
My 240 wont turn over...
My 240 wont turn over it has fuel air and spark its like the fuel injectors arent getting gas any thoughts?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/9/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 3 years ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Hi, my name is ***** ***** it run breifly if you spray starting fluid into the intake?
Its fuel injected and no it doesn't
if it does not start when sprayed with starting fluid, its not a fuel problem, if there is spark and fuel there, then we need to see what compression is in each cylinder, have you ran a comp check yet>
No computer checker
you dont need a computer checker to ckeck compression, you use a gauge screwed into the spark plug holes to check compression?