Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Murano: Center display on 07 Murano is out after cross-jum…

Customer Question
Center display on 07 Murano...
Center display on 07 Murano is out after cross-jumping.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/9/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
Please explain what you mean cross jumping? Do you mean you jump started it backwards?
Let me know.
Yes, exactly.
Jay, I'm nowhere near the car. It's took a little while to get this response I just went out to do some other things.
I am sorry for the delay. I just got online and will be online till 10 or 11 pm.
Do you have a test light? I would like to check all fuses when you get back with it.
Let me know
I don't, but I'm happy to buy one if they're reasonable.
They are not that costly. Your local auto parts store should have one. When you get the light and get back, I will show you a video on how it use it so you can check fuses..
Cool. Thanks. I was told it was the "battery backup fuse," but not seeing it.
We will see when you get the light and get home..
Talk to you then..
Thank Jay!
Thanks, Jay!
Your welcome..
Jay, not messing with this tonight. Another time?
Thats fine. Let me show you the video on how to check fuses anyway. This way you have a idea on how it's done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksrsXwwukFc
I am normally online around 6 or 7 pm EST and online till 10 or 11 pm.
So you know when you can find me.
ok?
Sounds good. Thanks, Jay.
Your welcome!