Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Maxiam: Cranks but won't start

Customer Question

Cranks but won't start
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
Few Questions. When the car was last running did you have a Service Engine Soon light on?
How many miles on the car?
When you turn the key to the ON position, is the security light ON solid or OFF?
Let me know..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
99,000 no
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
What about the security light? Is it ON or OFF when the key is turned to the ON position?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Off
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
That is good... Do you know if you have any codes? When the key is in the ON position, are the engine fans running?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No codes that I know, fans wprking
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Engine fans come on when the key is turned to the ON position?