Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Maxiam: Cranks but won't start

Customer Question
Cranks but won't start...
Cranks but won't start
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/5/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
Few Questions. When the car was last running did you have a Service Engine Soon light on?
How many miles on the car?
When you turn the key to the ON position, is the security light ON solid or OFF?
Let me know..
99,000 no
What about the security light? Is it ON or OFF when the key is turned to the ON position?
Off
That is good... Do you know if you have any codes? When the key is in the ON position, are the engine fans running?
No codes that I know, fans wprking
Engine fans come on when the key is turned to the ON position?
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician