Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Quest: 2002 quest, alarm is going off, key in door wont stop…

Customer Question
2002 quest, alarm is going...
2002 quest, alarm is going off, key in door wont stop it
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/1/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic, Mobile Elect., ARA Cert. replied 3 years ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic, Mobile Elect., ARA Cert.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.IF:Unlock door with the key or keyfob.ORACC power is supplied with ignition key in ignition key cylinder.Then there is an issue with the Alarm Module & use of Dealer Scan Tool is needed to Test & Programapprx 1 hour labor.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..