Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Altima: While trying to remove the rear tail light and brake…

Customer Question
While trying to remove the...
While trying to remove the rear tail light and brake light assembly the repair manual says to remove the nuts from the studs. How exactly does one remove these nuts, they are plastic and in trying to turn them like one would a "nut" the first one is not coming off but is deteriorating. Pulling on it isn't working either. It appears that I am destroying it. Is there a trick to this that I don't know because of my lack of experience?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Nissan
5/31/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Mike V., Nissan Technician replied 3 years ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Hello and thank you for your question today!
Do you still need assistance with this?
Can you possibly upload a photo so I can see what you are seeing?