Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

350z: I removed my right head on a Nisan 350z cause of a

Customer Question
Hi I removed my right...
Hi I removed my right head on a Nisan 350z cause of a lifter issue replaced the lifter and replaced the head and now I have the car running rough and flooding on the right head got any ideas why it's flooding in the intake manifold looks oil like but smells like fuel
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/1/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Hi
I recommend a compression test first to rule out the base engine and timing. Then we need to monitor the injector pulse to see if there is wiring issues commanding the injectors on all the time. Can you start with those?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician