Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Armada: 2004 nissan armada. Security light is solid. Wont start.

Customer Question
2004 nissan armada. Security light...
2004 nissan armada. Security light is solid. Wont start. If I jump it it starts. Will rin. When stop and shut Off. Wont reatart and security kight is solid again. What can I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
5/30/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
Do you have another key for your Truck? When the Security light is ON solid when the key is in the ON position, that means it can't read the chip in the key. So normally what I first like to do is try another key and see if that works.
Let me know..
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician