Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

ARMADA: WHY DOES IT RATTLE SO MUCH ON THE INSIDE BACK END OF…

Customer Question
WHY DOES IT RATTLE SO...
WHY DOES IT RATTLE SO MUCH ON THE INSIDE BACK END OF MY 2004 NISSIAN ARMADA?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
Noises are best looked at in person, but if your willing to work with me, I would like to see if we can at least isolate what is making the noise.
First can you tell me if you hear this noise only over bumps? or if you hear it when accelerating?
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician