Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

G35 x sport: Jay : ) this happened only twice. The last

Customer Question
Hi Jay : ) this happened...
Hi Jay : )
this happened only twice. The last time was this morning. I was in rush hour traffic. The care was hardly moving just creeping with the rest of the traffic. the car just turned off , no shuddering or uneven idling. Do you know what the problem could cause this?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Nissan
5/26/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
How many miles on the car? Also are you the Original Owner?
Any time it has stalled, was it slow speeds when coming to a stop?
Let me know..