Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 Nissan Titan 4x4. 4 lo stAYS ON WHILE IN A DRIVE GEAR…

Customer Question
2006 Nissan Titan 4x4....
2006 Nissan Titan 4x4. 4 lo stAYS ON WHILE IN A DRIVE GEAR AND WHEN IN PARK THE atp LIGHT COMES ON ALSO
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Nissan
5/24/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
Did you recently use the 4x4 before this happened?
no
Changed tshe ATP and all worked well for about 2 week thenthe ATP and lights came back on
Do you know what codes you have in the 4x4 system?
What led you to the ATP last time?
atp light on
That light comes on when ever there is a fault in the 4x4 system. So you have not scanned the 4x4 system?