Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where would i look to find out if my 96 maxima has limited…

Customer Question
where would i look to...
where would i look to find out if my 96 maxima has limited slip or without a limited slip
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Nissan
5/20/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic replied 3 years ago
Tim's Auto Repair
Hi,My name is Tim,
I will do my best to assist you
the (RE4F04V [1])
[1] Automatic Transmission with viscous limited slip differential.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4xf8pq8u3t1riv/0520-nissan-maxima-1.doc?dl=0
.
if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way
thanks
.
www.dropbox.com/s/z4xf8pq8u3t1riv/0520-nissan-maxima-1.doc?dl=0
.
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help
Thanks for everything
you are very welcome
thanks for using justanswer
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.