Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

Nissan Titan: I have a 205 Nissan titan le and the radio fuse

I have a 205 Nissan titan le and the radio fuse is drawing down the battery if the vehicle is not used for a period of 24 hours. What other components are dependent on this circuit?

Clifton B. :

hi is it the 10 amp fuse or 20 amp fuse your talking about ?

Customer:

I am not sure as the truck is at the garage and I cannot get in touch with the mechanic right now. Is it possible to give me both scenarios?

Customer:

Is it possible to give me both options?

there are two fuses fuse number 4 and fuse number 31, fuse 31 is only when the ignition is on so i think its would be number 4 that fuse is hot at all times it run the radio,av switch ,display control unit ,navi control unit ,dvd player,bcm,combination meter and the sat radio tuner , some of them may not be install in the car , your most likely problem is the radio you should unplug it and see if the problem go away . let me know if you have more question .
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Which fuse is the 20 amp, 4 or 31? What does 4 control?

Thanks

fuse number is XXXXX 10 amp , 31 is a 20 amp they both control the same list of things there is no difference in the list