George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master 15+ years
13574682

Nissan/Datsun Quest: I HAVE 3 CIGARETTE PLUGS ON MY NISSAN

I HAVE 3 CIGARETTE PLUGS ON MY NISSAN QUEST 2007. NONE ARE WORKING. WHERE ARE THE FUSE PANELS AND WHICH ONES ARE THE CIGARETTE PLUGS? THANKS

Hello I will help you with your question,

It sounds like you have a damaged adapter plug or you are trying to pull too much current through the outlet.

The fuses you need are the #5 and #21 15 amp fuses in the Junction block to the lower left of the steering column.

Let me know how I can help

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

HI I JUST REASKED MY QUESTION AS I COULD NOT GET BACK TO YOU. I FOUND THE 2ND FUSE BLOCK IT IS UP UNDER THE LEFT DASHBOARD CANT GET IT OPEN PS ADAPTOR PLUGS ARE GOOD AND ONLY DRAWING LITTLE AMPS THANKS

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

HI I JUST WROTE TO YOU AN HOUR AGO THE FUSE PANEL IS UP UNDER THE LEFT SIDE OF DASHBOARD CANT GETIT OPEN WHAT IS THE ANSWER PS NO BAD PLUGS USING VERY LITTLE AMPS THANKS

Sorry, when you replied after 11 hours at 3:16 AM I was fast asleep. I am now awake at 4:30 ready to help you.

The cover on the fuse block snaps open, is this what you are having trouble with?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

SORRY THE SITE SAID YOU WERE ANSWERING IN 14 MINUTES. YES CANT EVEN SNAP IT OPEN IT IS WAY UP THERE WILL TRY IN A FEW HOURS THANK YOU KARYNN

OK, Let me know what you find and how I can help, I will be here all day now.

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I AM NOT GETTING POWER FROM MY 3 CIGARET PLUGS.....ADAPTER GOOD NOT PULLING TOO MUCH POWER, BUT THE 2ND FUSE BOX IS UP UNDER THE LEFT DASHBOARD CANT GET IT OPEN. SUGGESTIONS THANKS

You can tip the change compartment down out of the lower instrument panel to reach the fuses. Open the small compartment to the left of the steering column and see if you can open it.

Thank you