Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Titan: Hi, Tim - are you online now? The glass is up and

Hi, Tim - are you online now?
The glass is up and the motor can come out now.
But what must be done to sync the motor's position to the glass?
It may become clear after it's in my hand, but I imagine that as the glass was pushed to a place different than where the motor was left, I must index the two on reassembly. Heck, I haven't even had eyes on how the motor spools the cable, but can forsee this question of mine coming up later.
please advise hope you're on live now Bruce

tims auto repair :

hi

tims auto repair :

it doesnt need to be times[in sync]

tims auto repair :

it will be right when you install it...no matter where the glass is

tims auto repair :

it will be ok

tims auto repair :

thanks

tims auto repair :

Please RATE my answer by clicking the RATINGS button so I can get credit for my work,, the [BAD SERVICE] and [POOR SERVICE] rating does not give me credit].i don't receive commission if you give a less than 3 star/smiley rating ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, ,please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP