Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

nissan murano: have an 05 murano code says camshaft sensor

have an 05 murano code says camshaft sensor bank a circuit 2 what is circuit 2?
Hi there,Can I have the specific P code you are seeing?P0340 or P0345?Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
p0345
Ok, basically that code is for the cam sensor on the bank closest to the radiator.Here is a diagram of the location. This is very easy to repair although I do suggest using a dealer part to solve the problem. The aftermarket can leave you chasing your tail if they don't work.Please let me know if you need further assistance, if not, then please be sure to rate my answer.If you are on the free subscription, please still rate, you will not be charged. Thank you.graphic
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

but what does circuit 2 mean?

I believe its referring to the bank # XXXXX is bank 2.There is no circuit 2 that I am aware of which is why I asked for the code specifically.Depending on the code reader it may refer to circuit 1 as the bank one sensor and circuit 2 as the bank 2 sensor.