RomeoTech
RomeoTech, Nissan Technician
Experience:  I'm committed to excellent, high quality repair and maintenance advice of your vehicle.
51923398

2004NISSANALTIMA: INJECTOR..HAVE CRANK SIGNAL, CAM SIGNAL..ECM.

2004 NISSAN ALTIMA 2.5 ENGINE, NO SPARK NO INJECTOR PULSE. HAVE CRANK SIGNAL, CAM SIGNAL, ALL POWERS AND GROUND IS IN THE ECM. HELP ME, PLEASE.

HOW LONG I NEED WAIT?

Category: Nissan
Expert:  RomeoTech replied 6 years ago.
Is security light on while cranking?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes the light is on while cranking.
Expert:  RomeoTech replied 6 years ago.
If the security light is on while cranking, the immobilizer has been activated.

Perform the escape from the lock mode with the new keys. Escape from lock mode is performed by turning the key on, waiting 5 seconds and turning the key off, and repeating this 3 times and then attempting to start the engine. If the security light comes back on again, with the key on or cranking, the vehicle will need to go to Nissan for the reprogram procedure with the factory scan tool.