marcpod
marcpod, Own collision repair advice
Experience:  i-car/Basf training, 300 repairs and 650,000 in Collision 18 yrs exp licensed adjuster
17579256

Nissan Frontier XE I have a 2002 nissan frontier XE. 2.4

Customer Question

I have a 2002 nissan frontier XE. 2.4 liter engine. The code coming up is P0102. I changed the mass air flow sensor but about 10 miles down the road the engine light came back on and the truck started idling rough and cutiing off again. i rechecked the code and yet again it was P0102. any suggestions to what it could be?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  marcpod replied 6 years ago.

marcpod :

Welcome it may not be the air mass here it could be a short in the harness or connection. Have you checked the ohms on the wiring! Let me know

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no i have not. I do not have an ohm meter.
Expert:  marcpod replied 6 years ago.

you will need to get one to test the wiring. you can visibly check the wiring for cuts pinches and the conections for loose wires. But you need one to go further ,You should be able to get one from any auto supplier