Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2003 Nissan Maxima: radiator..Part number..Core..8 Hose Inlet size…

Customer Question
I need to buy a...
I need to buy a radiator for my 2003 Nissan Maxima, but there are two choices, the first one (Part number 432467) has a 1 9/16 x 27 3/16 Tank Inlet size, 15 3/4 x 27 1/4 x 5/8 Core size and a 1 3/8 Hose Inlet size, while the other one (431479) 1 3/16 x 27 3/16 Tank Inlet size, 15 3/4 x 27 1/16 x 5/8 Core size and a 1 1/8 Tank Inlet size. I had to leave the vehicle in a different state and have no way to measure. I wanted to order the radiator on line and take it with me when it came in. Is there any way to know which radiator I need without measuring? Parts stores and Nissan dealerships have been any help. I have the VIN and the Owners manual.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/29/2010
Nissan Mechanic: FIXITMAN, MasterTechnician replied 8 years ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, MasterTechnician
Hello JACUSTOMER, the difference is whether the vehicle has a manual or automatic transmission. If the vehicle is an automatic then use part #214605Y700.
Part number 214605Y700 was not one of the options.

Are still there?

Are these part numbers from the dealer?