Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The doors opened but that was it

Customer Question
On June 16 2010, a...
On June 16 2010, a week ago Wednesday I went out to start my car and it was dead, dead. The doors opened but that was it. It was about 7:00 am. I called AAA, they came and did a systems check and said everything check out but the battery had a dead cell. They replaced the battery and everything was fine until yesterday June 27, 2010. I'd driven the car from Virginia to Texas, everything worked fine on the trip. Yesterday morning, however, when I went out to start it, it was dead. AAA came again put a charge in the battery and said it was OK. They ran systems check and said something was putting a drain on the battery. The car is a Nissan Altima, 2.4, 2008. I bought it new and have taken excellent care of it: all the recommended maintenance.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/27/2010
Nissan Mechanic: Greg, import technician replied 8 years ago
Greg
Greg, import technician

Hi welcome to JA.com.I will assisted you best i can

Here is how you can check for your battery drain, Short video clip

Need further assistance please let me know.
Regards Greg