Air Bleeding Procedure INFOID:0000000003647230
Do not use a vacuum assist or any other type of power bleeder on this system. Use of a vacuum assist or
power bleeder will not purge all the air from the system.
- Carefully monitor fluid level in reservoir tank during bleeding operation.
- Keep painted surface of body and other parts free of clutch fluid. If it spills, wipe up immediately and
wash the affected area with water.
- First bleed the air from the operating cylinder air bleed valve
(1) and then from the bleed connector air bleed valve.
1. Connect a transparent vinyl tube and container to the air bleeder
valve on the clutch operating cylinder.
2. Fill reservoir tank with new clutch fluid.
3. Depress and release the clutch pedal slowly and fully 15 times
at an interval of 2 to 3 seconds.
4. With pedal depressed, continue the bleeding procedure.
5. Push the lock pin (1) of the bleeding connector (2) into the
Hold it to prevent releasing clutch tube from bleeding con-nector
(2) when fluid pressure is applied in the tube.
6. Slide clutch tube forward
7. Return clutch tube (1) and lock pin (2) to their original positions.
8. Release clutch pedal and wait for 5 seconds.
9. Repeat steps 2 to 8 until no bubbles are observed in the clutch