Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

nissan pathfinder: rear window, but it opens the whole car…

Customer Question
hi, i need help on...
hi, i need help on my nissan pathfinder 2006.
my problem is, there is button in the back of the car that i think is supposed to open the rear window, but it opens the whole car. don't need a key to open the car, og start it.
how can i disable that button, so it stops opening the car every time someone pushes it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/13/2010
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 8 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Is this the button on the drivers rear pillar?

Let me know, thanks Jay!

no, it's a bottun on the trunk ''door''... the button is placed over the rear sign plate, near Glass hatch release / Lift gate release....
Why do you disconnect it. That button will only work if the key is on you. It does not work if the car does not detect the key.

Let me know, thanks Jay!
thanks, XXXXX XXXXX
Your welcome and thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Thanks Jay!