Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

2003 Nissan Sentra GXE: relays..the hood..compressor..push button

Customer Question
My 2003 Nissan Sentra GXE...
My 2003 Nissan Sentra GXE doesn't have a description of relays on the covers under the hood. is there any way to get this info through a forum such as this. I think the A/C relay is stuck in the on position since the compressor comes on every time the fan switch is turned on, regardless of whether the A/C is selected or not by the push button switch.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Nissan
11/20/2009
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 8 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Your talking about the cover on the passenger side correct?

Let me know, Thanks Jay!

Jay,

The relay box is on the passenger side. I went to the parts department at one of our local dealerships and received a new relay and diagram of locations. The new relay did not correct the A/C compressor coming on regardless of whether the switch was depressed or not.

Jim

GIve me a min and I will see what I can find for you.

thanks Jay!
OK. Thanks!
Here is a diagram that points out each relay for you.graphic

Thanks Jay!
Jay
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician