Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

My gas hand not working it was on E and I put gas in and the

Customer Question
light and hand stayed on...
My gas hand not working it was on E and I put gas in and the light and hand stayed on empty, then slowly came back to Full, then I ran it out and the light came on It satyed on empty I filled it up then about ten min the Service engine light came on and the hand slowly came up again today I had to get gas I left the car running to see if hand would move so it did then I drove up the road and the hand went back to E and the gas light came on but it is full of gas....
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Nissan
5/2/2009
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 8 years ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
hi you will need to replace the fuel level sender it is located inside the fuel tank and the tank will have to be remove from the car , this repair will run you about $450 if you have more question please ask .
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Thank You Cry
Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech