Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Nissan frontier: I have removed the pug wire 6

Customer Question
I have removed the pug...
I have removed the pug wire 6 on my nissian frontier but can not figure out how to get it back on.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/19/2009
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 8 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.com

What year frontier?

Let me know, Thanks Jay!
2003
To change the spark plugs is pretty straight forward except for number 6. 2 and 4 you will need a extension with a spark plug socket, and before you remove the spark plugs, after you removed the wire, you should use compressed air to blow out the dirt and debree in each spark plug galley, so when plug is removed, the dirt will not fall into the cylinder. As for cylinder number 6, swivel and extensions will most likely be needed. I use a 3 inch extension with a swivel and a 4 inch spark plug socket.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask. Thanks Jay!
where is the number 6 plug galley located ?? I can not seem to id it.
I know, you can't see it. It's located all the way in the back by the fire wall. Very tight to get your hand in there. If you unplug the spark plug wire for cylinder number 6, and follow the wire, so you can locate the plug.

Thanks Jay!
does the wire plug straight down or at an angle? if at an angle is it angled away from the firewall or toward the firewall
It angles towards the passenger side of the truck a little.

Thanks Jay!
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Jay
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician