Common Nissan problems
Nissans are typically known for their reliability, but as is the case with all vehicles, there will still be some issues that arise from time to time. Some of the most common Nissan problems and complaints:
- Check Engine light on as a result of failed catalytic converter
- Oil leaks coming from the engine
- Stalled engine because of a camshaft position sensor or crankshaft failure
Getting Nissan repair advice online
If you’re troubleshooting your Nissan repair issues alone, or if you’re seeking out information that could make repairs easier, you can get the help you need without heading to a mechanic’s garage. JustAnswer makes it possible for you to get answers from certified professionals, without forcing you to leave the comfort of your home. Before speaking with a verified mechanic on JustAnswer, be sure to have the following information ready:
- The model, year and total mileage of your Nissan
- The issue you’re dealing with, including any and all symptoms or complications you’ve noticed
- The length of time for which you’ve had this issue. Also be sure to take note of any changes to the issue that you might have noticed over time, such as new or worsening symptoms.
- Any troubleshooting or repairs you’ve already attempted on your own. This includes work completed by someone else that failed to correct the issue.
This information will help the Expert answer your question efficiently and accurately.