Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2008 Infiniti FX35. For about a year the factory alarm goes…

Customer Question
2008 Infiniti FX35....

2008 Infiniti FX35. For about a year the factory alarm goes off randomly...mostly at night. I pulled the horn fuse and it stopped. had it looked at twice with no success. I've read many comments and they all sound like mine. is there a factory solution?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

No. however, my key fob was acting up and needed reprogramming so I was using the key. Still no help

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your FX35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I brought it to my mechanic. he has re programmed my key fob and cleared any codes in the computer

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Infiniti
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 23 days ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

When you brought to mechanic and reprogrammed same key or another new key ?

when he did the programing , was it using a infinity diagnostic scanner ,did he ran a scan on anti theft module ,for fault codes

that is what needed here,so based on the fault code number we can pull up a pin point troubleshoot and be accurate , we have several parts to the security module that will cause to trigger

Please Let Me Know

Thank You

Chad Farhat