Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Infiniti 2000 g20 runs great a high speed, but sometimes at…

Customer Question
Infiniti 2000 g20 runs...

Infiniti 2000 g20 runs great a high speed, but sometimes at slow speed cuts off like it's not getting gas or when starting it up, it cuts off, it always start back up, but as your driving slow, acts like it wants to cut off or will cut off, other times, it drive good even at slow speed

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Does seen to burn gas fast, but it starts every time normal

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G20 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing but use premimum gas instead of regular, and nothing changes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Infiniti
5/26/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today. In some cases, I may need more info to assist better. I apologize for any delay.
I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Has anything been tested or checked for this issue here at all?

Let me know,thanks Pete

no

When it acts up does the engine act like it is bogging down with a lack of fuel?