Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My slip and vdc light are on what could it be? Took it to a…

Customer Question
Hi my slip and...

Hi my slip and vdc light are on what could it be? Took it to a place to scan no codes came up

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Slip and vdc

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

05 g35 coupe

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G35 Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?

No was driving on the freeway hit a small bump both lights came on

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Infiniti
5/26/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Jake, Infiniti Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Jake
Jake, Infiniti Mechanic
Is it just the slip and VDC light and no other symptoms? Engine stalling? Hard starting? Occasional power loss?