Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My qx56 cut off while driving, i have dash lights and

Customer Question
My qx56 cut off...

My qx56 cut off while driving, i have dash lights and interior lights but my power windows dont work anymore

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

I checked ipdm board but nothing seems faulty to the eye

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your QX56?

I even swapped the relays but still nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your QX56 yourself? What have you tried so far?

2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes I would like to fix myself

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Infiniti
3/27/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 3 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

This sounds like a BCM issue. If you put the key into the ignition and turn it to the ON position, is the security light ON SOLID?