Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Can the Technology Package or the blind spot detection be…

Can the Technology Package...

Can the Technology Package or the blind spot detection be added to the can the blind spot detection be added to the 2013 Infiniti EX37 or the Technology Package and if so at what cost.

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Infiniti Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Can the Technology Package or blind spot detection be added to a 2013 Infinity EX37.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your EX37 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No,would have done at dealer. Could the mirror have a small mirror added

3/26/2018
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

the oem Infiniti system cannot be added as the wires or not per installed in the car but there are places that will add an after market system for you

what mirror are you asking about is it the outside or inside mirror ?

outside

do you what to remove the eom mirror and install a different mirror or just add a small mirror to the eom mirror ?

How good are the after market packages

they work just like the oem i don't really know the life span because there are not a lot of them running around out there right now

Where do I get one and who is the manufacturer and will Infiniti tech do the installation

what is your location ?

Rochester,NY

you can just go some where and have it install you do not need to buy it your self that way you get the warranty on parts and service try this place auto sound system inc Rochester ny number(###) ###-####/p>

do you have any more questions ??

3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician
Thank you,Bye

thanks have a good day