Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The he eat wenr our just recently. the ac blows the heat…

Customer Question
The he eat wenr...

The he eat wenr our just recently. the ac blows the heat blows cold air

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?

Nothings leaking under the car if thats a sign? i did pour in coolant havent checked the levels since.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

1999 i30

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your I30 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its got new brakes, struts shocks, noc censor, tire wheel rod and a a tune up. the only code that comes up is P0400n which is the EDR valve which i have but my mechanic states its a screw to tight he dont want to brek so that issue hasnt been fixed. the factory radio doesnt work bought new one havent had it put in yet.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

EGR valve* no thats it come with a keyless remote i didnt get can i buy another one

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Infiniti
3/23/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 3 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you check to see if both heater core hoses are getting hot?