Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need instructions to replace fwd and back driver seat motor…

need instructions to replace fwd...
need instructions to replace fwd and back driver seat motor on my 2008 m35x
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Which seat motor exactly are you looking to replace. Cause they normally come on the lower seat frame assembly.

The motor that moves the driver seat fwd and back.

Ok.. So that seat motor is part of the lower seat frame assembly. So you would need to replace the whole lower seat frame assembly for that.

Do you need to break down of the seat so you can do this?

Oh the whole frame? Then yes please provide the breakdown.

That is the whole seat configuration for the Driver & Passenger seat. After that it has the break down on how to take it apart.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please RATE me by clicking the STARS on top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Gotcha. Thanks Jay. One last question. Do you know the part number for it?

Drivers Seat?

87450-EH00A That is the part number I come up with. You may want to contact your local dealer with the vin number to double check.

Ok. Thanks for your help.

Your welcome and thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Don't forget to Rate me if your Satisfied with my help. You Rate me by clicking the Stars on the top of the page. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician