Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2004 Qx56 and my radio and naavigation screen does…

Customer Question
I have a 2004...

I have a 2004 Qx56 and my radio and naavigation screen does not work. My truck is in the shop now and had to have an IPDM replacement and new cluster and still no working radio. they are trying to find the problem now.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your QX56 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its in the shop

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I purchased it from the auction and just had a new engine and transmission put in.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Infiniti
3/22/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 3 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you know if they checked fuses?