Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Anti theft system won't let me start my car. Turn key on…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Anti theft...

Second opinion] Anti theft system won't let me start my car. Turn key on everything is on. Lights seat goes forward heater starts working but nothing when I'm trying to start it

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

It's in park n no it doesn't

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

03 infiniti g35 4dr sedan

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Jumped battery n whatever Internet had on resetting the anti theft system. Which is locking door unlocking it and etc

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello???
Answered in 3 days by:
3/22/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Jake, Infiniti Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Jake
Jake, Infiniti Mechanic
Hey there, Jake here.Sorry you for the delay.Can you tell me what happens when you turn the key to ON position and leave it there? Do any lights STAY ON?