Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I’m having electrical issues with my car 2006 Infiniti G 35…

I’m having electrical issues...

I’m having electrical issues with my car 2006 Infiniti G 35 coupe The battery keeps draining I have my negative terminal off and I have a test light connected to it and it lights up do you know where the short would be?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

I have my test like connected to the negative terminal and and I have it to the battery post and it lights up and then I also put the negative to the negative terminal and put it to the motor and it lights up my test light

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Coupe?

I have my test like connected to the negative terminal and and I have it to the battery post and it lights up and then I also put the negative to the negative terminal and put it to the motor and it lights up my test light2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have the starter and the alternator disconnected and there still power through my terminal negative to negative with my test late I don’t know where my short would be has anybody came across this problem

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Can someone call me **********

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you have a Volt Meter to do a Draw test?

Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
12.35
Phone call session started

Calling