Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My fuel door won’t open on my 2013 Infiniti JX35. Any help…

Customer Question
My fuel door won’t...

My fuel door won’t open on my 2013 Infiniti JX35. Any help is appreciated

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

It’s running fine, I just wanted to add fuel.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your JX35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried pushing on the fuel door, locking and unlocking the doors with the key fob and with the key, to no avail

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: 3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

hii my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

when you lock and unlock he doors can the hear the fuel door trying to unlock ??