Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Jay, trying to remove cluster lid A so that i can replace…

Customer Question
Hi jay, trying to remove...
Hi jay, trying to remove cluster lid A so that i can replace entire dash panel (dash has 2 screws behind the cluster) i have loosened the cluster lid but cannot figure out how to get it off, its looser but there is something else holding it. Does it separate at the combo switches or does it come off all in one piece?
Thanks
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Infiniti
3/18/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Nissan Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Can i get the year, make, model?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris