Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2003 fx35 the At check light is on and the reverse…

Customer Question
I have a 2003...

I have a 2003 fx35 the At check light is on and the reverse lights won’t go off while on drive

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The reverse light and the backup cámara stays on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your FX35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have a mechanic helping

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It’s a Infiniti fx35 2003

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/18/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Sorry, no one has helped yet and you have waited so long. Not what we want. I am willing to help if help is still wanted.

still need the help

Have you had it scanned to see which codes are stored for the check engine light on?

No check engine light on all the codes it gives me is for the power steering non related to the problem

So the only issue is the reverse lights stuck on?

that the only issue
While on drive when I turn it off the system restarts but when I put it on drive it comes back

Thanks, ***** ***** luggage compartment above the left rear wheel well. While the reverse lights are on while they should not be. Remove the reverse lamp relay. Pins 2 and 3 will be powered. Check pin 1, if it is grounded then your transmission control module is faulty and to blame for this concern.

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris