Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ny Infiniti will not start m, the dash board lights up as…

Customer Question
Ny Infiniti will not...

Ny Infiniti will not start m, the dash board lights up as well the navigation system and home bottom screen.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yes they are all good. There is fuel in the tank, 58 miles left Till empty

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '58 Infiniti?

2014 Infiniti Q50 premium AWD

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Q50 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing so far I had to head to work so Ian using my wife’s car right now

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No ma’am

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Infiniti
3/14/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: tsmodie, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
tsmodie
tsmodie, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** there a security light illuminated on the dash, when you try to start it?

No the only light I get when I try to start it is the battery light, check engine light, brake light and seat beat light on the dash
I know it is not the battery, because my touch screen works, my Bluetooth and navigation works

when you try to start it, does the starter turn over, but it does not run, or does the starter not even turn?

The starter does not even turn

ok, do you have a test light or a volt meter?