Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I recently had parked my 2007 M35 for about 5 months. I did…

Customer Question
Hi! So, I recently...

Hi! So, I recently had parked my 2007 M35 for about 5 months. I did not use my car at all. The battery died on me, but it was old anyhow, so I had it replaced with a new one. My display, radio and air conditioning system was working fine the last time I drove my car. Now my display does not come on at all. The lights under the buttons come on, but no response with the display screen or button functions, including the CD player/radio. Is it a fuse possibly?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The illuminating lights so that you can see the buttons at night.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your M35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I would like to fix it myself. I haven't taken it back to the place where I bought the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Infiniti
3/13/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 5 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your questionDid you check all fuses?
Hi Jay, I will check the fuses and get back to you. Thank you.

You got it..

How did we make out checking fuses?