Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Windshield washer light is on even though there is plenty of…

Windshield washer light is on...
Windshield washer light is on even though there is plenty of fluid and washers work OK.
3/12/2018
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What year and Model Infiniti is this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1999 i30

1 min

Thank you. So inside the washer bottle there is a fluid level sensor. That sensor is most likely the cause of your issue. That sensor I was checking to see if you can get it separate. But it only comes with the washer bottle. So you would need to replace the washer bottle assembly to resolve your issue. But it's only a sensor.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK sounds like the best thing to do just leave it alone.

Yeah.. That is the cheapest fix..lol

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please RATE me by clicking the STARS on top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Jay
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician