Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just changed my cabin filter & my air filter I cracked up…

Customer Question
I just changed my...

I just changed my cabin filter & my air filter I cracked up the car and the slip light and vdc on light came on And when I put my foot on the gas it does floor all the way if that makes sense

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

SLIP LIGHT AND “VDC ON” light

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

Vdc off light I mean sorry

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Infiniti?

07 g35 coupe

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G35 Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes am I I was going to change the oil next

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That’s pretty much it it’s in the garage I didn’t try to drive it yet but I can feel it like it wouldn’t if even go 25 mph if I did

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Vdc off light
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 5 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi there, what diagnostics have been carried out so far?