Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What's up Jay I have a 2017 Nissan maxims

Hey what's up Jay I...
Hey what's up Jay I have a 2017 Nissan maxims Vin#1N4AA6AP3HC439998 & I have 2 codes that won't clear I & there codes P1800: Variable intake solenoid valve B1 & P0081: Intake valve timing control circuit B2
3/10/2018
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

how many miles on the car? Also are you the original owner?

No its an auction vehicle that had some front end damage

Salvage? How many miles on the car?

3821 miles

Is it a Salvage Car? How bad is the front end damage?

Never minds.. I see it is Salvage..

salvage & dont know it was already repaired

It was due to a impact with a Deer

Oh ok

Hang on please..

Ok

I am going to have to review these codes a little more and with the information provided see what we can do to isolate the issue. So I work tomorrow and would like to review the service manual and get back to you tomorrow evening if that is ok?

Ok that's cool Jay have a goodnight

Ok.. I snatched up the 17 Maxima factory Service Manual. I can provide you with the diagnostic steps for these two codes and provide you the wiring diagram for the whole Emission system ( electronically ). These things can assist you in your diagnostics. I am suspecting a wiring issue since it was in a front end fight with a deer.

Are you able to read this info so you can do the diagnostics to isolate your issue?

Ok.. Give me a few to extract all the info for you then..

Ok, So I have 2 files for you.

1st is the wiring diagram.

2nd is the diag steps for the codes.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me by clicking the Stars on the top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Ok perfect. I need couple more things. Can you s how a picture of where the parts are & which one it is. Also can you give the connector lay out for the ECM

Hang on, let me see what I can find for you..

The wiring diagram is the complete Engine Control System. So that should have everything you need

Do you have any more questions on this?

If you do have any follow up questions, you can always return back to this question even after you Rate me. Follow up questions as long as they are on the same topic are no extra charge. You only need to log back into JustAnswer.com and go to My Questions to return back to this question if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks Jay!

Ok thanks alot jay I let you know if I need more help

Your welcome and thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician