Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

G37 won’t start..... fully charged battery Ran fine last…

G37 won’t start..... fully...

G37 won’t start..... fully charged battery Ran fine last night

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

They are all clean

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your G37?

2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G37 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Jump starting and put battery on charger til it said it was fully charged

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

All dash lights Come on and the remote keys will lock and unlock car

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

Do yoiu hear any clicking/ticking noise when underhood when you try to start?

Gunvir Singh
Just one click
Phone call session started