Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2008 Infiniti EX 35, 6 cylinder engine, automatic

transmission. Problem: When I accelerate (and...
2008 Infiniti EX 35, 6 cylinder engine, automatic transmission.
Problem: When I accelerate (and when I am parked and depress the accelerator pedal), I hear a muffle sound of bubbling liquid. The sound is very subtle, but it is definitely not normal because the car has never made that sound. It isnot too loud, but it is loud enough to be hear from the passengers' compartment. What can that noise be caused by???
3/8/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

That noise is caused by a a/c system not charged enough or you heater core has air in it, I would have both of those systems checked and verified, more than likely its the a.c system needing a charge due to a small leak somewhere.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

Shawn, thank you. What are the proper low and high AC pressures on the 2008 Infiniti EX35? Where do I burp the coolant on this car?

you need a set of gauges and depending on temps in your area you want whatevers in this chart I sent

And with the coolant heres a video on how to check that, when its cold check radiator cap first then if thats full check the reservoir

https://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2008_Infiniti_EX35_3.5L_V6/coolant_antifreeze/check_coolant_level

In case it helps: on the AC/heater control panel (in the dashboard area, there are two small traces of white mold).

thats tottaly different issue, that could mean you have a bad cabin filter or your hvac box has debris in it and needs to be removed and cleaned, which would mean taking the entire dash out for that

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
Satisfied customer here.

Thanks for the great rating! Hope you have a wonderful day and feel free to add me to your favorites list for assistance me know if you have any more questions.