Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have 2015 q50 the car dose not start i have only spark…

I have 2015 q50...

I have 2015 q50 the car dose not start i have only spark coming fom cilnder no 3 i change th cranck sensor i still have the same do u think the pcm need to repgrom

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

No code we changed the crank sensor...

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Q50 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Still the same... we only have fire from cylinder number three

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

We are a mechanic shop... having difficulties with this...

i have not mechanical problem. Electric only
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please.call my cell phone ************** if you have any information for me. Thanks

3/9/2018
Chris (aka- Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

If the coils are getting power and the wiring to the computer to the coils is good then your PCM is faulty, programming would not help.

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Nissan Technician