Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Crank and dosenot start and I get a u1000code. No because It…

Customer Question
Crank and dosenot start...

Crank and dosenot start and I get a u1000code

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

No because It will start some time if you leav e it for a wile

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

04 qx 56

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your QX yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No do you have any idea what going on

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Infiniti
3/6/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: 3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

h​i my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

is that the only code you have ?