Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My Air Con doesn't work, I switched on from the front panel.

My Air Con doesn't...

My Air Con doesn't work, I switched on from the front panel. it's light turn on, on the screen it display A/C on, but it flow normal air, not cold airl. I checked with technician it's GAS is full. And manually the technician tested by direct power to it's compressor it works fine with cold airl.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

When I turn on Air con from the front panel, a LED on the A/C button turn on. but it doesn't flow cold air, just normal air flow.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

Infiniti G35, 2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

It's Air con is not working, I went to a technician to fix the problem but he couldn't fix. Air Condition doesn't work. I switched on from it's panel, it's LED turn on, on the screen it shows A/C On. but it doesn't give cool air, only normal Air flow.

2/14/2018
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

This is normally due to the AC pressure sensor on the receiver drier. To replace this sensor, it will require the Ac system to be recovered, and then recharged after you replace it. But that is the most common thing that can cause your issue.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me by clicking the Stars on the top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Where is this pressure switch. I went to technician. He checked all but couldn't find.

drivers side up front by the radiator. That is where the receiver drier is located

I will check it there and get back to you. My technician tried to search it, is it possible to send me a picture of location to my e-mail?

you will have to give me a few to see if I can find a image for you. I don't have a car in front of me.

ok, it's 3:22am here. I am at home now. morning I will go to my car and take pictures. Can I get back to you by later almost 6 hrs?

Its 7:24 here, I am online till around 10 pm.. I am looking..

Did you find the sensors location?

I changed the Air Condition Pressure switch but still it cant work

Yes, that is the sensor. Did you charge the Ac is the system to the proper freon level after you changed it?

I m at the workshop now. He filled the freon .
If u could contact me to my whatsapp ÷966 560 220 553.

Do you speak English? This would be a big time long distance call...lol

i can speak english.

If you use the premium service request, I will try to give you a call. I never called over sea's before.. So I will try..

If you want I can call you. Give me your number.
Yesterday again just

I offer the request. Once you accept it , I can give you my number in the private message box for you to call me..

Yesterday again justanswer charged me for 28Euro.

There is a charge for the question, and a additional charge to speak with me. That is how the Premium Service works.

Already it is charged 18Euro + 28 Euro.

That is the lowest price option it gives me..

Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
I filled the freon upto 120PSI. After this there is no space for more. I took the off position pressure level picture and direct power to compressor AC get on and the pressure level gose to 45PSI.

Are you putting the system in to a vacuum to put freon in?

How many Lbs or freon are you putting in?

It should take 1.21 lbs of freon when you charge it.

picture is blurry. You can't determine freon pressure by pounds..

the guage is little blury. But I can read here the pressure level shows PSI.

I can't see the pressure reading in the pictures you shown me. Why don't you call me back in about a 1/2 hour if you can. I can continue to talk to you about your issue then..

Now it is midnight here. Already workshop is closed.
We can continue tomorrow