Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2010 infinity truck qx56. Traveling back home and…

I have a 2010...

I have a 2010 infinity truck qx56

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your QX56 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Traveling back home and all the lights turned on. VOC, check engine light,

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Breaks and*****lights

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Lights stayed on. And it’s riding like the*****is on. When we turned it off it made like a banging sound.

Answered in 1 hour by:
1/22/2018
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

did you get the car scan for codes ?

No. We are actually on the road. Heater is not working, odometer is not working g and miles are not recording either.

this sounds like a problem with the communication system of the car . i would recommend that you do not turn the car off before you get home as it may not restart

this is not going to be something you can fix on the road

r u still here ?

Is this costly to repair or replace?

it is hard to say as the problem will have to be located before that questions can be answered